Exhilarating expedition trips for the true adventurer departing from John o'Groats harbour to explore the wonders of the Pentland Firth, South Isles of Orkney and the famous Scapa Flow!
This is a 6 -8 hour expedition in a fast and open RIB. Trip duration may vary due to weather, sightings and passenger comfort. There will be several comfort stops throughout the trip.
As well as exploring the stunning coastlines, we hope to spot a variety of marine mammals and sea birds, including common dolphins, harbour porpoise, killer whales, harbour and grey seals, puffins, gannets, guillemots and razorbills!
These expeditions are scheduled for this time of year to coincide with higher sighting numbers of Killer Whales in the North of Scotland.
- 27-29th May 2018
- 9:00 am departure each day from John O'Groats Harbour
- A 6-8 hour expedition on a fast RIB to explore the incredible wonders of the North of Scotland!
- £90 per passenger (minimum age 16)
What is provided:
- Waterproof trousers and jackets
- Water (please bring your own refillable bottles)
What to bring:
(small bags only please - storage on the boat is limited - dry bags recommended!)
- Warm clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Suitable footwear (enclosed and warm)
- Hats and gloves
- Sun cream
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Camera (at your own risk)
- Sense of adventure!
Please note; due to the nature of this trip a certain level of fitness is required.
Click to set custom HTML